OpenMarkov is organized as a set of maven subprojects.
Option 1: Download the source and compile itThis zip file (11 MB) contains version 0.1.3 of OpenMarkov. The readme.txt file explains how to compile it.
Option 2: Use Eclipse and maven
If you wish to access the most recent version of the source code, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- institution (if you intend to use OpenMarkov at any university, private company, etc.)
- URL of your personal web page or that of your institution, if available
- bitbucket ID (if you don't have it, sign up for a bitbucket account).
Please note that the registration process is not yet automatic and it may take us some time to process your request.
You will be granted read access to several bitbucket repositories and, unless you tell us otherwise, you will be subscribed to two lists:
- the list of users will be used to announce new releases of OpenMarkov's executable file (see the users' page);
- the list of API users will inform you about any relevant change in OpenMarkov's code and, if we think that a question posed by an API user may be interesting for others, we will post our reply on this list.
If you have any doubt about how to use OpenMarkov as an API, write to email@example.com. If you detect a bug, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to propose an enhancement, write to email@example.com.
If you have developed some code or some documentation and wish that we add it to the repository, please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.